Rates & Insurance
- United Healthcare
NOTE to Active Duty Service Members and their family members: We assist in acquiring authorization for you to receive individual counseling. For family members, no prior authorization is required as we are in-network providers.
Additional insurances can be accepted if your plan offers “out of network” coverage. I can offer a “superbill” that can be submitted by you to your insurance company as an out-of-network provider for you to request reimbursement. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a co-pay?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan cover an out of network provider?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Rate for Self-Pay
$170-$220/session. Please call or email to inquire about clinician-specific rates.
All credit cards include Health Savings Accounts
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment to avoid being charged for your session. The cancellation fee is $100.00 per session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!